Senior UI/UX Designer
The job of a Senior UI/UX Designer is to envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, cultivated and motivated. In this role, you’ll tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive and easy-to-use designs for thousands of corporations around the globe. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with Engineers and Product Managers throughout the design process—from creating user flows and wire frames to building user interface mock-ups and prototypes.
- Design user interfaces and interactive workflows for data rich content including widgets for dashboards, app interfaces and role specific workbenches for web-based responsive applications.
- A strong acumen for current user experience design patterns and UI design trends.
- Follow current brand guidelines and create new product user interfaces using our established design system.
- Work with product owners to flesh out new ideas and workflows for customer presentations.
- Communicate effectively in a cross-functional product development team and present ideas and designs effectively.
Experience and Skills:
- Four years of experience in technical or instructional writing.
- Has worked in an agile environment with software tech writing environment
- Experience with moderately complex projects.
- Comfortable gathering information from SME’s
- Ability to adhere to and comply with defined procedures and policies.
- Experience and proven ability to communicate effectively with business associates; accurate grammar, spelling, and punctuation skills are a must.
Please submit resumes and inquiries to:
One Network Enterprises promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these job duties. This job description may not be all-inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and/or directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.