GLOBAL LOGISTICS GATEWAY
What is the Global Logistics Gateway?
The Global Logistics Gateway (GLG) connects Shippers, Carriers and other supply chain operating networks through a single point of connection, to unlock new partnerships, enhance operations and create end-to- end logistics visibility. It uses open standards-based authentication and public API-based process orchestration across a variety of Carrier systems and transportation networks to create a network of networks that unlocks new opportunities and operational efficiencies for all parties.
Through the GLG, One Network aggregates and processes data from all of the following sources:
- ONE Carrier Web Portal
- ONE Carrier Mobile App
- Bid Boards and Digital Freight Brokerage Networks
- Direct API- or EDI-based connections to Carrier systems
- Third-party tracking providers
- Electronic Logging Device (ELD) and GPS tracking systems with Intelligent geo-events
“True value is created when businesses work together to do multi-party optimization across multiple enterprises and multiple functions, from demand to logistics and fulfillment. The Global Logistics Gateway from One Network solves those issues by automating optimized execution across the value network.”
– Ann Grackin, CEO ChainLink Research
Join a Thriving Marketplace for Shippers and Carriers
Shipper Benefits and Capabilities
Shippers can use the GLG as a one-stop-shop to enable end-to-end visibility and transact with a network of pre-integrated transportation providers. The GLG also allows you to optimize operations across your own transportation network:
- Explore a network of thousands of international, domestic, ocean and air carriers, freight forwarders, customs brokers and last mile operators.
- Review carrier details such as coverage and services, and establish new partnerships to grow and optimize your Carrier network
- Minimize expedited freight costs by utilizing excess freight capacity on the Network
- Easily allocate spot freight using Market Maker, the GLG’s, integrated digital freight brokerage network
- Stream and intelligently process tracking event data to monitor full shipment lifecycle from order to final-mile delivery
- Leverage telematics networks and the Carrier Mobile App to get real-time shipment status updates via the GLG
Optimize your logistics operations and become a Shipper-of-Choice by:
- Enabling GLG’s web-based carrier portal and Mobile App to collaborate with carriers in real-time
- Offering a robust suite of standard integration solutions to connect directly with Carrier systems
- Measuring Carrier performance with score-carding and KPI analytics
Carrier Benefits and Capabilities
The Global Logistics Gateway provides unmatched opportunity for Carriers to improve service levels, drive operational excellence and gain access to new business. With the Global Logistics Gateway, Carriers:
- Collaborate on freight orders to accept or reject load tenders and provide shipment status updates
- Schedule customer delivery appointments
- Post available capacity by region and lane
- Broadcast information to the network about services offered
- Offer instant rate-quotes on every eligible spot load in Market Maker using ONE’s advanced Carrier API
- Subscribe to performance analytics and benchmarking to advise on improving service level
- Automate shipper communication by integrating existing TMS, fleet management and telematics solutions
- Streamline driver and dispatch operations using the Carrier Mobile Application with GPS tracking and proof of delivery (POD)
- Centrally host and manage shipper contracts
- Fully support your regional operations with multi-language and multi-currency capability
- Chat with team members and Shipper partners using ONE Social Apps
It doesn’t end there. The Global Logistics Gateway is continually updated with new and enhanced services and technologies. For example, the GLG can embrace any other network solution and service that Shippers have already introduced to their Carrier networks to capture real-time tracking data, thus enabling a powerful “network of networks” that minimizes disruptions to Carrier and Shipper operations.
Connect to the Global Logistics Gateway, and Start Making the Network Work for You
Get up and running fast – connect once to the Gateway and begin collaborating with your customers and carriers on a single platform. Leverage the power of the Network and achieve breakthrough levels of savings and revenue growth, and foster new business partnerships and opportunities.