Integrated end-to-end Solutions for all restaurant and foodservice supply chain partners, providing visibility, synchronization, and agility from menu PLU to SKU, from restaurants to raw materials, across distributors, logistics providers, and suppliers.
Restaurant and Foodservice Overview
The Real Time Value Network brings you and all your trading partners together on a single platform, so you can share data and collaborate in real time to quickly and efficiently meet customer demand. Whether you are a restaurant, supplier, distributor or carrier, One Network gives you visibility, control and the business intelligence to respond to demand quickly and efficiently.
Gain Real Time Visibility
- Real time visibility from Menu item to SKU
- Total supply chain visibility across stores, DCs, suppliers, and carriers
- Lower store inventory by 40 -50%
- Reduce bull-whip effect and safety stocks
Spend Control for Higher Margins and Profits
- Drive contract adherence to over 99%
- Reduce Cost of Goods Sold (COGS)
- Reduce waste
Agility: Improve Service While Lowering Costs
- Optimize as you execute
- Reduce costs by 5 – 15%
- Improve service
- Synchronize, execute, improve Limited Time Offer (LTO) performance
Real time visibility, coupled with demand-based forecasting, will help create a more efficient and agile supply chain.Lissette Gonzalez, Vice President, Global Planning and Forecasting, BBI
Solutions for Restaurants
Solutions for Restaurant and Foodservice
Resources for Restaurant and Foodservice Supply Chains
The fine and casual dining industry is headed for a revolutionary change. Learn how one leading global fine and casual dining restaurant is embracing digital transformation and shedding the inefficiencies of ERP and spreadsheets.
How restaurants and foodservice companies can automate and reduce planning and replenishment times for a faster, fresher supply chain.
Bloomin Brands, the leading restaurant company, joined One Network to enable full supply chain visibility, demand planning, and collaboration across trading partners, to help ensure efficient and continuous supply to its restaurants.
The Real Time Value Network for…
- Restaurants – Improve service, improve freshness, and minimize shortages
- Distributors – Improve service, reduce inventory and minimize logistics costs
- Suppliers – Improve responsiveness and reduce inventory